Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Explain the basic concepts of MPLS technology such as forwarding equivalence classes (FECs), labels and label stacks, label distribution, LSPs and MPLS packet forwarding
- Describe the MPLS header structure and explain the label operations of pop, push and swap
- List the characteristics of different label distribution protocols and compare them
- Explain how LDP works to distribute labels for FECs and establish LSPs
- Describe traffic engineering and its advantage in an MPLS network.
- Identify the traffic engineering extensions made to the IGP routing protocols and understand how they are used with CSPF to establish traffic engineered LSPs
- Demonstrate how RSVP-TE is used to establish traffic engineered LSPs using RSVP signaling messages to distribute labels, specify constraints for the LSP and request LSP protection mechanisms
- Describe the concept of a shared risk link group (SRLG) and its use in traffic engineering
- State the purpose of using LDP over RSVP tunnels to provide traffic engineering in a hierarchical network
- Configure an MPLS-based core network using LDP, RSVP-TE, and LDP over RSVP
- List the various LSP protection mechanisms (Secondary/ Standby LSP, fast reroutes)
- Describe MPLS for IP routing (MPLS shortcuts)
- Configure 6PE on a network of 7750 SRs
- Configure RSVP-TE LSPs using each of the possible protection Mechanisms
- Understand how to manage, monitor and perform basic troubleshooting of LDP-established LSPs on the Nokia 7750 Service Router (SR) and Nokia 7450 Ethernet Service Switch (ESS)
- Understand how to manage, monitor and perform basic troubleshooting of RSVP-TE-established LSPs on the Nokia 7750 SR and Nokia 7450 ESS
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.